« homeBrowsing all comments (spoilers: on | off) (info: on | off) next 25
Cadmium 48 Sun 11 Dec 2016 14:32
<mm> Happy 48th birthday, Marc!

Lab Explaining Every Block Sun 27 Nov 2016 13:06
<mark> (SPOILER) Added solution "The long solve":
The long solve lots of secrets shared,hope you learn some new things CoolGuyInCap.
This to me was the best level I have played in a while,not because of diffuclty but the endless new things to find.

Lab Explaining Every Block Again Sun 27 Nov 2016 08:57
<CoolGuyInCap> (SPOILER) Awesome mod, Mark!

Great job on the shortest solution in my level!

Even as an author, I didn't realize that you can exploit the blinking remote mechanism until you made this mod!
I still have to learn so many things.

Lab Explaining Every Block Fri 25 Nov 2016 16:06
<mark> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 217 moves (old: 222).
Nice first level CoolGuyInCap lots of different ways to complete level. I got a couple of good mod ideas for this level will sort the best and post one soon.
Look foward to you making some more levels thanks.

g. dalek block part 1# Tue 22 Nov 2016 01:21
<CoolGuyInCap> (SPOILER) Cook: I just straight up teleporting to the last section without conjuring the heart in the first place, thus the daleks stay sleeping.

Modify Again 3 Tue 08 Nov 2016 23:51
<devin> Sorry, would delete but I am not sure which computer I made this on. :(

Rouge-Like Re-however Tue 11 Oct 2016 14:35
<mm> (SPOILER) It's driving me crazy...!

Blocks and Bombs more Bombing Sat 10 Sep 2016 16:28
<mm> (SPOILER) Mark, this had been evil! ;)

Test solution upload Mon 05 Sep 2016 16:11
<Tom 7> Good :)
<Tom 7> (SPOILER) Added solution "Clockwise":
one more.
<Tom 7> (SPOILER) Added solution "Pppppt":
Test uploading awesome solutions that aren't speedruns.
<Tom 7> (SPOILER) (note: speedrun of 2 moves didn't break record; not added)
Test uploading awesome solutions
<FakeTom7> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 2 moves (old: 4).
Can old version upload speedruns?

Blocks and Bombs more Bombing Sun 04 Sep 2016 11:31
<mark> lately

1600 Sat 03 Sep 2016 13:31
<Tom 7> (SPOILER) I was like ? for most of the time, but the twist did make me smile.

TransporterMalfunction Sat 03 Sep 2016 13:26
<Tom 7> Annoying, even with ctrl-d!

Panel Play 2 + Who Let the Bots Out? Thu 01 Sep 2016 16:10
<mm> Excellent mod, Mark! Very nifty & sneaky... (My solution is about the same as the original, so I think it's pretty tight.)

& again: Thank you so much, Tom7, for all the updates, it's so much fun to play again, and everything seems to work fine on OS X El Capitan.

PLUS: Happy 20th Birthday to this wonderful game! :)

Block Sufficienies Sat 27 Aug 2016 15:43
<Tom 7> I thought this level was pretty elegant, nice job. :)
<Jim> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 601 moves (old: 617).
Turned out to be a fun level with some sokoban qualities to it.

Where? what? why? Thu 26 May 2016 14:09
<mark> (SPOILER) Added solution "Another way":
Much longer but might be an easier way.

the new 2017 escape is on sale Tue 17 May 2016 01:18
<Edvaldo2016> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 62 moves (old: 64).
Infantil e facil.
<lsy> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 64 moves (old: 66).
lsy

Tutorial 2: Holes Thu 28 Apr 2016 04:30
<Reuben> (SPOILER) Cook: v

Small fun 9 - version B Wed 09 Mar 2016 01:41
<Jim> (SPOILER) I'm glad you enjoyed this level. Very nice speedrun Wowie, I think you should change your name to The Optimizer!

15th prime number Mon 07 Mar 2016 16:21
<Jim> (SPOILER) I feel your frustration N7! You really need to be old like me, I still use the old version of escape on an old computer, and everything works great. The new version that only allows 1 save is crazy, it takes so much longer to solve any hard level because of that limitation. I'm not sure why Tom can't fix that, or at least make the old version of Escape available again.

« homeBrowsing all comments (spoilers: on | off) (info: on | off) next 25