« homeBrowsing all comments (spoilers: on | off) (info: on | off) next 25
patterns 1.2 Wed 11 Dec 2019 06:12
<mark> 'patterns 1.2' uploaded by mark:
Took out one red block changed the path to the exit and added five arrows for hints.

pop1.2 Tue 10 Dec 2019 05:58
<noname> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 310 moves (old: 399).

Skirting the issue no more Tue 10 Dec 2019 05:48
<noname> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 388 moves (old: 718).

Skirting the issue training Tue 10 Dec 2019 05:48
<noname> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 199 moves (old: 248).

patterns Mon 09 Dec 2019 13:54
<Matt> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 35 moves (old: 37).

patterns 1.1 Sun 08 Dec 2019 18:58
<mark> 'patterns 1.1' uploaded by mark:
Still working on 1.2 which if it can not be cooked might be a monster.

patterns Sun 08 Dec 2019 18:52
<mark> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 37 moves (old: 154).
Nice first level been playing it all afternoon.
I got a couple of mods for this to toughen it up a bit and a lot.
<N7DOT> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 154 moves (old: 160).
used sphere to cut out some travel time
<N7DOT> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 160 moves (old: 166).
I imagine mark could probably come up with some clever puzzle from this if he tried his magic on it. As it stands, there's a bunch of interesting things set up but not really much in the way of a puzzle using the various pieces.
<Matt> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 166 moves (old: 207).
<icecream> 'patterns' uploaded by icecream:
this is my first level. it is probably very easy and very bad. also i'm bad at making titles. say some advice if you want.

easy go Fri 29 Nov 2019 06:25
<Tom 7> (admin) Automatically moved to minor leagues.
(Difficulty: 0.0 Style: 0.6)

7u Fri 29 Nov 2019 06:25
<Tom 7> (admin) Automatically moved to minor leagues.
(Difficulty: 1.0 Style: 1.0)

Robot Finds Exit Thu 28 Nov 2019 12:08
<icecream> I wonder how an AI would do at this level...

Did I miss something? Definitely! Thu 24 Oct 2019 13:16
<mark> (SPOILER) Added solution "old speedrun":
This is another way which i was going to up before getting undercut.

<mm> (SPOILER) Added solution "mm's solution":
Here it is, Mark!
<mark> (SPOILER) Added solution "Old solution":
solution I had before seeing the solution by mm.
<mark> (SPOILER) mm maybe you should reup your solution I did not realise my named solutions would overwrite your run, as ticked the non speedrun box.
Without your ending I would not have got my solutions so short.

<mark> (SPOILER) Added solution "and another ":
This level started off being quite hard now there is quite a few ways to go.
<mark> (SPOILER) Added solution "Another way."
<mm> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 186 moves (old: 263).

Did I mod something? Maybe! Thu 24 Oct 2019 06:57
<mm> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 196 moves (old: 263).
<mm> (SPOILER) Added speedrun: 263 moves (old: 271).
<N7DOT> (SPOILER) Interestingly, when I first managed to solve your original mod, I completed it without using the "cheat panel", in a fashion totally unlike your intended solution but also totally unlike mm's solution. That solution inspired me to try and make a mod removing it, but I wanted to make it more difficult first, which is why I changed the panels up top.

That change turns out to be completely incompatible with my original solution, forcing me to come up with the much more complicated solution that I ended up submitting with the level.

Did I miss something? Definitely! Thu 17 Oct 2019 01:21
<N7DOT> (SPOILER) Alright, I got it. My solution is a bit different still, using the same strategy at the end to survive the laser as my version. That's not something new or novel though, so it's not worth making another mod for something like that when we've already got 4 mods of this one level in triage now.

« homeBrowsing all comments (spoilers: on | off) (info: on | off) next 25