« homeBrowsing all comments (spoilers: on | off) (info: on | off) next 25
Robot Finds Exit Thu 28 Nov 2019 12:08
<icecream> I wonder how an AI would do at this level...

I've missed nothing Tue 15 Oct 2019 04:43
<N7DOT> I just realized mark already did a mod of this one, oops! I'm going to go compare this against that one to see whether I should keep this one.

Conflicted Mon 14 Oct 2019 02:48
<N7DOT> Nice puzzle here. One thing I noticed when playing is that format of the original is oddly similar to the quarantined level "Bridge Out Redux" :P

Glad I decided to check back in here to see if there'd been any new things going on, looks like its been (relatively) active around here recently :)

Bates' Motel No Killing Sun 08 Sep 2019 15:39
<mm> Nice one!

Assembly Square Sun 01 Sep 2019 12:40
<mark> Nice speedrun I solved this with brute force in the editor years ago. I never rated not sure why.
Ive never understood how to solve any level with a pc or program.
Thanks for info below solved my first sokoban level earlier,was having a problem with 3 of the handemade ones.
Not tried Daves Reassembly maybe oneday.
Ps only 98 levels left to go, thanks again for soko solver sure this will help with quite a few more when I get the hang of it.

Level1 Mon 22 Jul 2019 16:26
<ncrecc> There is no level2 is there?

More Chaos Less Assembly Wed 25 Jul 2018 02:48
<noname> I solved this some time ago, but somehow never bothered to rate it until now (in case someone wondered who rated this level).

Blocks and Bombs more Bombing Thu 05 Jul 2018 14:35
<illo> Is there anyone that has finished this level?

Modern Art Fri 22 Jun 2018 08:37
<illo> Although this level is plain stupid, it's a pretty accurate definition of what modern art is.

Modern Art Gallery Fri 22 Jun 2018 08:36
<illo> Uhm... How can I say what I'm thinking... This level is ****.

u. challenge room 3# Sun 17 Jun 2018 03:38
<illo> Pretty interesting level!

Dance Dance Revolution Mon 11 Jun 2018 14:30
<tyler> I really loved this level

Cadmium 48 Sat 17 Jun 2017 15:21
<mm> Wow, a great level, Marc!

<mm> Happy 48th birthday, Marc!

Modify Again 3 Tue 08 Nov 2016 23:51
<devin> Sorry, would delete but I am not sure which computer I made this on. :(

Test solution upload Mon 05 Sep 2016 16:11
<Tom 7> Good :)

Blocks and Bombs more Bombing Sun 04 Sep 2016 11:31
<mark> lately

TransporterMalfunction Sat 03 Sep 2016 13:26
<Tom 7> Annoying, even with ctrl-d!

Panel Play 2 + Who Let the Bots Out? Thu 01 Sep 2016 16:10
<mm> Excellent mod, Mark! Very nifty & sneaky... (My solution is about the same as the original, so I think it's pretty tight.)

& again: Thank you so much, Tom7, for all the updates, it's so much fun to play again, and everything seems to work fine on OS X El Capitan.

PLUS: Happy 20th Birthday to this wonderful game! :)

Block Sufficienies Sat 27 Aug 2016 15:43
<Tom 7> I thought this level was pretty elegant, nice job. :)

15th prime number Sat 05 Mar 2016 21:47
<Jim> Mark, this was an incredibly hard level. It took us one week in edit with making many modifications to even solve it that way. I would rate it a level nine to even be even able to solve it in edit. For anyone who wants to solve, that is a good challenge. It took us an additional two weeks to solve after that. We still couldn't believe that it could be accomplished. Fantastic level Mark!
<Jim> Mark, thanks for the information, but we decided it would be easier if we went through our 800 moves over the phone.
<mark> Hello Jim I have left you a message in the feedback section hope it might help you.
<Jim> Both my brother and I have been working on this level. He wants to show me his latest bookmark so he sent me an attachment file called level4084.esx. How do I open this, my computer asks me what program I want to use to open it?

Unscatter lemonade Sun 21 Feb 2016 23:23
<N7DOT> Should we keep this one or plain lemonade or neither? I think only keeping two or three versions of the level is worth it (to avoid tiring out newer players, weakening the series) and the first/last ones should definitely be kept. I personally think that if this one goes then so should plain lemonade, but I want to know what others think.

« homeBrowsing all comments (spoilers: on | off) (info: on | off) next 25